All About Flowers Flower Delivery Ordering Info
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
You may place your order on our website or by contacting one of our floral design experts at (949)709-5858.
IS THERE A MINIMUM FOR DELIVERY?
Minimum order value for delivery is $75.00 plus delivery and tax.
Our customers are very important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need. Learn more about our shop's policies and ordering info below. If you can't find what you are looking for or need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone or email and we'll be happy to help!
WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY AREA?
Our shop locally serves the following cities and surrounding areas:
- Trabuco Canyon
- Dove Canyon
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- Ladera Ranch
- Lake Forest
- Mission Viejo
- Newport Beach
- Santa Ana
- Laguna Niguel
- Laguna Beach
WHAT IF MY CHOSEN FLOWERS AREN'T AVAILABLE?
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. If you desire to make changes to a future delivery order, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Cancellations require a 48 hour advance notice. However, if your gift is en route or delivered, we will be unable to cancel the order (weddings and events excluded. Please refer to your wedding and events agreement for more information on changes and cancellations).
WHAT IS THE SUBSTITUTION POLICY?
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
If you are not satisfied with the freshness of your flowers, please contact us within 48 hours upon delivery of your gift to speak with one of our team members.
PROBLEMS WITH AN ORDER
Our friendly staff, managers and owners make every effort to ensure that all our valuable clients receive our excelent service. If, at any time, you experience problems with an order, do not hesitate to contact us by calling (949)709-5858.
If you have received a product that is not meeting your satisfaction, contact us within 48 hours upon delivery of your bouquet for a ONE time replacement. Please note replacement requests are not accepted after 48 hours once your gift is delivered.
To provide you with the best possible service, you can contact us for refund prior to delivery date. Refunds are not accepted after your gift is delivered.